Thursday, May 10, 2007

Becoming a master...

Sounds dangerous, not? ;) Just to joke around, I often will tell people I´ll become the Master of SM fairly soon... however this all makes perfect sense considering that my study of Strategic Management is to be finished in a fairly short time. But not skipping ahead here, the worst case scenario will have me studying for a whole other semester after this one! Obviously I´ll come back on this in later posts.

From tonight on, I will also pick up game mastering, at the Song of Ice and fire RPG, on http://redkeep.yourbb.nl. The test-play is getting on quite nicely, but it was soon obvious that we needed at least two Dm´s to keep up with the pace in which people are making new replies. Co-DMing a campaign would be thé opportunity for me to learn, as I know I´ll chicken out if at any time I have would start to do it by myself without any experience. I do like to plot, though, I have a fair amount of imagination and fantasy going on in my head, and my last, first, official gameleadership at a game of weerwolven went quite well, if I can say so myself.

I can´t wait till tonight! When I´ll have a good meal with the Gm and he can let me in on the secrets of gameleadership! It probably won´t be as exciting to you as this all sounds, but for me it will be anyways.

The RPG is fabulous at any rate! the characters are delicious, the story so far works, not to mention the fun that´s to be had at the OoC part of the forum. Somehow OoC I got the reputation of sexkitten +6... doesn´t that say enough? Especially concerning the second sentence of this blog ;).
If you´re fan of the books by George R.R. Martin, make sure to have a peek at the forum. And if you have an hour or so to spare every day, make sure considering joining us. Great fun assured!

And as to why I write this all in English, I don´t know. Maybe because the RPG is in English and I often think about it in English because of that. Maybe because I´m just weird.. I am that, sometimes..

Greetings to you!
Soon-to-be-Gm Nefke

1 comment:

Mijntje said...

Het is ook een tres hippe RPG ^____^